Thursday, July 9, 2009

Sending out an S.O.S

I guess almost everyone should know about who Geraldine is....so I shall not elaborate anymore hehe. Anyway it not like what most people think it is, she is just someone who I have a strong feeling that I want to know her better. The feeling is not same as with you-know-who. So as the title of post see fit, I am sending out an S.O.S to all people out there who can help me to help me! Lolz! PY's cousin could not help and he was mine last resort! Nooooo! I guess I have to use my trump card! Which is me....not very useful though =x

Anyway yesterday went to Barossa to have my first drink which is a Mojito called "Ultimate Vanilla". The taste was not bad but the aftertaste is a bit weird to me. But apparently Chris and Jah Joon said it was nice... Then I went on to try the Crown's Lager beer and I shall never drink beer again! I was helping to finish off one bottle but the bitter taste was stacking in my mouth and OMG it sucks!! I think the next time if I were to drink I would probably order Chris' drink which I do not know the name lol!

So to all Autobots and Decepticons alike out there! This is Lin Quan and please lend me a helping hand! =x

No comments: