Saturday, July 18, 2009

A Turnover?

Lately I have been super lazy. I skipped trainings, Foodmin outings. I did not even try to make things work. In school for MP/SIP most of time I was doing nothing other than playing games and the deadline is coming soon 17 August which is like less than 1 months time. I even play until I forgot to go to watch the demo for i.Live.

Laziness and eating oily food for breakfast is making me fat! I need to exercise more! I need to change my mindset about jogging is tiring and the feeling sucks etc! Screw it! Jog! Run! Push-ups! Weight lifting! Gogogo!

I watched the i.Live demo video on Facebook. It was pretty good, seeing that not all are multiple dojo goers. Keep up the good work, there is more room for improvement on the free excerise part! And why didn't we have those "Wow!" etc comments when we did the demo last time!!!! Nooooo! Oh well!

Once upon a time, I was able to lie and trick people while keep a straight and serious face, making them believe it is true! But however, ever since joining Aikido or something, the ability seems to have disappeared! Especially if I was lying or trying to play a trick on a female! Why! No! It can't be! So is it good or bad? Damnit!

How many people believes in retribution? Please raise your hands! For those who did not raise your hand, let me tell you a personal experience that might just change your perpective!

I was in Primary school, me and my brother love to go down stairs and play soccer with the neighbourhood kids. There was this one time we discovered lots of insects like grasshoppers, spiders, moths etc living just behind the wall in the grass patches. So like what kids do, I took a 1 litre coke bottle and proceed to catch a whole butch of them. I thought the spiders would eat up the grasshoppers and moths but they did not. Disappointed I went on the fill the bottle up with water, drowning all the insects inside. It did not end there, after that I put the bottle inside the freezer and froze them all! My mother found it and scolded the shit out of me and threw it away. I did not felt anything...BUT!!!! After that day onwards, no matter what insects that came across me other than ants would instill a fear inside of me!

So is this a case of retribution? Or was it just a case of hidden fear until it awakened?


On a side note, I did not join up with another church or what. Those questions I asked you was just to know what you think about them. The only church that I would join and be converted if I wanted would be none other than Hope Church. It was the most welcoming and pleasant place that I have ever been to.

Please stop ignoring me.

No comments: