Thursday, July 30, 2009

1st August 2009!

Those going to catch the preview of the fireworks for NDP 2009 this Saturday 1st Aug, please note that meeting time is 6pm at Tampines MRT. Those going for training should reach the Esplanade by 7.30pm. We should be there by 8pm!!!!! I only asked some people to go because too much people later no space or something! And hopefully that special someone will be able to attend! Haha! Anyway after the fireworks I believe Nafees and Wing wants to go to the newly opened Ion Shopping Mall or whatever. So maybe we could find something to do over there =/. Anyone got suggestions please to tell! I am a noob organiser so please help! I'm serious! =P

Edit: I just remembered that Kris wants to eat MacDonalds! So we probably be eating MacDonalds after watching the fireworks! Hahaha....

No comments: