Friday, June 26, 2009

Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen

Watched Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen today at GV Tampines. The movie was pretty nice, story is quite action packed and sometimes quite funny also! For some reasons Autobots just kick ass man! I was really looking forward to seeing Jetfire but it was kind of disappointing due to how they featured him as a "old" guy and not a "young" one. However Jetfire still kicked ass! Woot! The movie is definitely worth watching, I really think magazines eg. 8 Days etc should get better reviewers instead of those who keep giving low ratings for good movies!

Anyway first thing I did when I reached the cinema was to check if Geraldine was there anot and yes she is! After the movie, we waited near the counter area for sometime while I was deciding whether to talk to her anot, then we moved to the arcade area...! Finally after quite some time of deciding and walking to and fro checking if her counter was empty anot, I decided to just go for it! And so I went queueing up pretending to buy tickets after I watched finished my movie just minutes ago.....The buy on the spot line was pretty empty and the counter beside hers keep asking me if I want to go there to "purchase" my ticket but I waved no and let the others behind me go haha. So after waiting for the previous group that cut infront of me when I was in line to her counter to finish...her counter was finally empty!!! But then! The online purchased queue suddenly alot of people!!! And she was looking at the online purchase queue and me, seeing who want to approach her first...so I just chiong ar!

And then I did the stupidest thing I have ever done so far....probably! My first attempt she couldn't hear me so she leaned forward and said "Sorry?", I repeated myself and said "Sorry to bother you while you are working.....I just want to say have a nice day." She gave a "Oh ok" kind of look and I just gave her a smile and a wave and made my escape!

Haha I feel I wasted this chance and the thing I said was damn stupid! Sian! Hope she dun mind me bothering her while she was working =x

No comments: