Sunday, July 26, 2009

Harry Potter And The Half-Blood Prince

Last Friday went to watch Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. Was actually going to watch Disney Pixar's Up but apparently it was not out yet! Damn! But luckily I got to buy tickets at the counter....However! Geraldine was not there! She was instead at the ticket stub tearing place lol! Anyway I saw her and she saw me etc then me, Nafees and WQ went to San's Bookshop to let me buy the Book 2 and 3 of the Warcraft Trilogy. Yes, its a good book and no its not about the Warcraft 3 campaign story! Went on to Toys R Us to check out the Transformers toys that Nafees wanted to buy for his cousin or something. And yes seeing those toys and Gundam models bring back memories! But I feel that the Transformers toys last time was nicer! Megatron was a dragon and all but it was damn expensive! Lol!

Then met up with the juniors and went to Kopitiam to eat! Alot of people were there so we had to sit at different tables but its ok since we only had 30mins to eat. Wing came to join us and talk crap. I must admit she looks like a office lady....that is until I saw her shoes! Omg! Its quite funny actually! While eating Wing decided to follow us to GV where we would be watching the movie just to see who Geraldine is!

And wow! Is it Heaven's will or what! Wing actually knows Geraldine! Everyone was freaking surprised! My S.O.S has been answered! Thank god! Or Wing(no you are not a goddess =P) actually...LOL!

Harry Potter was ok....They failed to capture the important points in the story book and instead they emphasis on the less important parts like the relationship development between Ginny and Harry etc. Yes it might be funny to some people like Chin Siong(Yes he is lame). But I believed most people watch Harry Potter movies for the magic, duels, the mystical stuff! If we wanted relationship stuff we would just catch Romance movies...Overall, I felt the fights in Hogwarts should be a key plot in the movie but it just flew past and nothing even happened. Other than the destroying of the Hall where Hogwarts people ate in....

And damn Nafees for rushing me to get out as he needs to go to the toilet! If I were slower to exit the theatre...I might have just gotten what I wanted!!! Noooooo! But oh well! I did not take the chance myself....Damn!


Soccer on Saturday was good! Even though we lost terribly! Our defense made some mistakes and also some good interceptions, clearance and tackling. The only thing that maddens me is the lack of support from the other players. Only 1 or 2 players from the midfield came back to help us defend. 3 defenders defending against 5 or more attackers! Wow! Its a surprise we did not get thrashed more! The defense was strengthen more later on but the tiredness and sluggishness from not playing for a long time made our players lose out in the end! But it was a good experience though!

Oh and after the match ZZ apparently used Wing's phone and played around with me. And yes, I do know it does not feel like Wing replying but perhaps it was the tiredness or what. It made me feel freaking pissed off and I could not take the joke and proceeded to tell them off haha! And oh some things I believe cannot be truely interpreted in smses etc. Its better to talk directly in person afterall!

No comments: