Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Exercise!

Yesterday went swimming after MP/SIP. It was raining but we still went on ahead with the swimming. Luckily, the rain stopped for awhile. But after we swam for some time it started raining again! But the lifeguards let us swim still wahahaha! The pool was quite empty and yes! It is a good thing as I cannot swim very well. I got problems with the breathing part on frog-style haha! And yea saw a few not bad looking eye candy while in the pool. Not too bad! Hehe!

After swimming for like around 20 laps, I decided to go for today's gym session also! Yes I must force myself to stop being lazy! Although my shoulders are aching but its ok! Wahaha! Anyway told Kris while online in Facebook and she decided to skip training and go gyming instead. She got there earlier than us and went in ahead. So when we reached and changed she was cycling for awhile already. I stepped on the scale and realised I have gain 3kgs! No! Really cannot slack already! Anyway did those usual chest machines and the weight section is crowded as usual....ZZzzzz.

Here is a big secret! Kris weighs heavier than a certain someone!!! But no worries, I think you can slim down....Hopefully....Eventually...=x

No comments: