Thursday, December 4, 2008

A experience...

Last week was quite a memorable week for me, as my big uncle a.k.a my god-father (no its not the mafia thing =p) passed away due to cancer. I regret saying that I did not visit him when he was in the hospital or at home resting, I regret saying that I did not spend alot of time with him so even as I am his godson, I am not really close with him at all...Some of the seniors should know I skipped a few trainings to attend his wake as he has daughters only.

The wake was quite sort of a experience gaining kind of thing...As in due to the fact that so far in my life this was the only funeral that I had attended, it is not the same kind of feeling as attending a friend's family member funeral (Touch-wood!). Anyway I am not gonna elaborate on the procedures etc. I did not cry at all...but when he went into the crematorium and everyone started shouting "Get out" etc, the feeling was overwhelming sad. This is something that I would not want to experience...

No comments: