Thursday, December 4, 2008

Thurs 4th Dec!

Yesterday was abit disappointing when quite a number of people could not, did not go for Kolam Ayer training due to several possible reasons. Why did it had to rain again...damn! Anyway training at Kolam Ayer was quite fun, it was weapon training all the way and wow did time fly past fast! It was faster than the speed of light! Lolz!

After training I kind of consulted with Ruby about something regarding someone...Anyway thats for me to know and you to find out if you want to! By the way, the things Ruby said about me is almost the same as what Regina said about me! Lolz! Oh for those who do not know Regina, she was from Ruby's batch. Anyway I do not think I am going to give up so easily! Hohoho...

As we were eating dinner, Kris and Ruby kind of started talking about certain stuff...and they misinterpret something I said and I think I am gonna get bombed by it soon...Lolz!

Oh and good news! Ruby said Sarah is coming back for training! It will be nice to see her again, have not seen her since she graduated. And Kris said she is going to try ask some of the girls that left the club to come back again, let's hope she succeeds! It will good to see them back again too!

For those going for Blue-gold, good luck! Try not to worry so much, failing rate is 1%! And its quite easy too =P

As people said "When the time is ripe, attack!" and thats what I am going to do soon! Wahahaha!

No comments: