Sunday, December 14, 2008

Brown-Gold Grading

Yesterday was the date for brown-gold grading. CY, Nafees, Weina, Li Yun, Wei Jia and 2 more people from other CCs went for it. Li Yun was terribly late but luckily she reached in time and escaped from 'suffering' the same fate as Chris and Hui Ying, lolz! 3 of the juniors from TP also came for their blue-gold grading, and they did a good job. Not bad, normal training always not serious but did not throw our faces, good good!

There was 2 person grading for black also, from what I saw....it was quite easy, the techniques we have done before, the only thing is the long duration! 2 hours+! Owned! Should brush up my stamina now, for grading and for chasing! (Nafees should know about this) LOLZ!

Consulted with Sandy and Yongxin about something...And what they told me was pretty useful, even though it is going to be hard to execute. Anyway, even if this bus goes off without me on board, I will chase it till I can't! Hahaha!

Oh and Novena Square the food court's Hotplate is great to eat! Used to eat with Shenglong in our 'emo' corner lolz, and ate it again yesterday, boy was it great!

I will get rid of this problem and continue on forth!

No comments: