Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Hope Church Singapore Christmas Event!

Today at 12pm went to City Hall MRT to meet with Chia Min for the Christmas event. But due to some reasons, she was not able to make it on time. Instead I met with Nicholas who was with Bryan, Benjamin and Ming Qing. We then made our way to Subway and had our lunch, then Marco came and we went to the Rock Auditorium. There I met with even more people like Karchun, Glen, Shaun and Magdalene.

The event was quite interesting. There was caroling, drama, a life experience talk and more songs. I like the drama performance the best! Although it was a silent one with BGM only, I could tell what is being acted out quite easily. The story was very interesting and nice! Somehow I feel abit like crying =/.

After the event, we talked awhile before going down near the Starbucks Cafe. After talking for awhile, someone reminded Nicholas that I had something to give to Chia Min, and he went to ask her over! I could not speak up....so we just kind of exchanged a look to greet each other, and I passed her the gift I bought for her. She then thanked me! Hohoho!

Sadly, I did not get to interact around much =x. But glad I went for this event, met alot of nice people!

No comments: