Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Update...

MP/SIP has been progressing to the next stage. Now we are currently using ProE to do our all the parts that we will be using and then we will assemble them together to become what we would like our Test Station to look like. Hopefully we can be ready for the showcase on August.

Today the stupid TSO so kanchiong spider scared cannot get into lift is it? Must rush in and bang me while I getting out of the lift one....ZZZZZzzzz. So inconsiderate. Nowadays trying to stick to $5 budget per day in order to save money to pay for the other $50 for the multiple dojo...resort to making people treat me drinks or snacks hehe!


Did something happen that I did not know/realise? Or is it as they said that you changed number and forgot to tell me? Hope everything is fine and your happy, hopefully will hear from you soon.

Please let everything be ok!

No comments: