Wednesday, May 27, 2009

An End...?

It began a few weeks ago when I change my frequency of messages to perhaps few weeks once or something. Was it too long of a stop? In that time I had lost whatever was left of you thought of me? Did I make the right choice of trying not to bother you too much or was it a wrong choice?

Today I saw something that some of the people had told me that I might sooner or later see, I was prepared but still I can't help but feel that perhaps I should have done this, done that. Would it have worked out if I was more confident and less shy when talking to you? Or perhaps I should have created more chances and not give up as easily?

Some of the people should know and remember about the 4/4 heart thingy I had told them before. Well after all these time only 1/4 is left and all you had to do is to dealt the final blow...I think you know who I am referring to...so if you are reading this by any chance...all you have to do is to tell me or just send me a sms...

I am quite sick everything just suddenly happening and how people attitude towards me just change...please stop it...

No comments: