Thursday, May 28, 2009

Thoughts/Feelings

Training is one of the best way to get rid of all the unnecessary or depressing thoughts in my head. Talking and playing around with the people in the Aikido club helps to relieve stress etc. That is why I love to go training particularly on Thursdays in school!

To tell the truth, I kind of saw it coming already but still its quite depressing to see it happen suddenly. People once said "Loving/liking someone does not means you have to be together but letting the other party be happy"(dunno who said it). At the begining of the month of May, I started thinking of you being happy with whoever is enough already but then other stuff happened and the feelings/thoughts got kind of mixed up, making me confused. So to the others, I am actually quite ok, just that thinking about stuff makes me regret etc.

On a side note! Once again I would like to thank Regina for chatting and hearing all my problems etc, talking to you always makes me more positive haha! Thanks! Haha

No comments: