Thursday, June 18, 2009

Rantings!

Supposedly had to hand in fully assembled with piping drawings to Supervisor today, chionged yesterday and today but problems just seem to keep coming up. First thing was the inches and millimeters thing, I remembered having converted them for all the drawings already but when I tried to assemble the parts, the humidifier was super small sized compare to the base. After arguing for a few minutes with no solution, I turned to reconverting all parts to millimeters again. And yes it worked but then the datum axis got separated and was a long distance away from the actual part which will lead to another problem later on. The next problem inserting and then rotating the stupid c-connector. IT JUST WON'T ROTATE PROPERLY!!! Finally we called for the expert's help! It turns out that there was another freaking button that was right in front of us, click it then click the part and it will rotate the way you want! OMFG!!! And it was 5.30pm already, the old uncle comes in and chases us out. Woooo! Less than 50% done! No free access lab! WTF! Luckily supervisor was kind and let us show him tomorrow after lunch instead! Phew!

Training was good as usual! Seems like it was much better after the camp for some reason. Did some slamming and slammed my right injured toe right onto the mats! After a few seconds the pain came and it was like OMFG! Wooo makes my whole right leg feel like no strength! Zzzzz stupid Chris and CY was asking me to go acupunture then go there take photos of me when I kena poke by needles....! Anyway I think my Kotegashi's technique is getting worse! No! Help! But it still hurts! Muahahahaha! Good for the rest!

Oh and the prologue and chapter 1 of the Da Vinci Code was pretty well wrote, very exciting! And yes I just started on the Da Vinci Code and I have not read Angels & Demons yet!

No comments: