Sunday, November 16, 2008

Not sure give what title...

Firstly, for those did not know...I actually deleted my blog quite a number of days ago due to some reasons...And I put it back on cause some people ask me to. Kris actually said my blog was interesting to read and was threatening to spam somewhere until I put it back on...Lolz.

Anyway some of the people from Aikido should probably know that something had happened a few days ago, around the time i took down my blog. Anyway I shall not elaborated on that particular matter, those who are curious can ask around...Wahahaha!

Oh and for a particular someone...I do hope I did not disturb/offend (or something similar) you too much, I did not mean to...and I kind of want to know how you are feeling and if you remember a certain incident...haha...but it is good if you forgotten about it though...

And I kind of like Revelations 21:6 (correct me if I am wrong), sounds nice...

No comments: