Friday, January 16, 2009

Get off my chest!

Been thinking about alot of stuff...most particularly about someone. All these time, I have only been asking questions, alot are irrelevant. I do not know how to face you and talk normally. Seeing you just freezes everything inside of me. Most of the time you reply but sometimes you don't, I not sure how you are feeling which I really want to know but I'm scared that if I confess to you, we might just not be able to be friends anymore.

Someone mentioned something and said that you are a kind, gentle girl. Someone who never gets angry. It got me thinking, are you just answering out of courtesy or you regard me as a friend who did not speak more than 10 sentences with you so far.

I hope my bad assumptions are wrong and what I interpret is correct.

Just today, I thought about what I had been doing lately. I realised that most of the things I done have been for my own selfish desires/reasons. Hopefully, I can change that for the better but not the worse.

I had told this to several people who I know that even if this bus runs off without me, I will chase it till the end or in other words "Give up the forest for a tree". I really do not mind it at all as I feel that you are definitely worth it, no one has given me that particular kind of feel. Even if I am in the process of chasing the bus with or without someone else aboard, I wish you happiness in whatever you do.

Somehow I feel like shouting out loud, and forgetting everything with a headbutt to the wall...
If you only knew the impact you have on my life...and I do not know why...
If only I had the courage to tell you everything...

No comments: