Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Whatever

Many things had happened over this few weeks. Relationship, friendship, studies, traveling...Whatever shit u can think of has happened. Some of these stuff just happen suddenly and brought about alot of confusion. Others gradually piled up over time and just exploded.

Most of the time I feel helpless...Many of the things that happened, I do not have experience handling them, friends with problems I cannot give good advice without having experience them myself. Yes, listening and doing is up to them but it just does not feel right.

I'm disappointed in myself to forget that particular someone so easily. I remembered what I did, but I just cannot remember how you look like. So is this the so called feelings I had for you? Something that just died so easily after some time? Or when someone else just seem to come in?

Whatever man, this is so screwed up

No comments: