Sunday, October 4, 2009

Random Stuff

I been thinking about getting a part-time job that has flexible times. Was thinking about this as lately I feel that my wallet is getting tighter, in addition to listening to my Mom complain about have "red bills" which means its overdue. Luckily, my Aunt will be selling her house so she will be coming to stay at my house and like my Mom said "She can help to pay the bills!" =X.

Recently, I found out that GV only pay $4 per hour for the part-time workers! Waa! Its like pretty little compared to my lousy previous Shop N Save job! And Geraldine is like working only on weekends(I think), how much can she manage to earn to pay for her needs? Its pretty hard for her to study and work throughout the week yeah? Keep up the good work!

Oh yea and thanks to Chanzee for telling me about those one day jobs of his! Good money! Haha!

Today during training, I seem to realize that the zeal and enthusiasm that we used to have during training are mostly gone. One reason is that I think when you become a senior and have experienced some injuries, you tend to slow down and slack =/. Those young days are good though! Or maybe its just me getting old =P

I feel disappointed in myself today for being humji and not going to check if Geraldine is still working at GV Tamp! Like I told Wing "I felt scared and ran home!" ZZZzzzz! I cannot seem to get the "Do or you will miss it forever" mentality into my mind anymore! I must get back into shape!

So one question remains....Do you still remember me after so long?

Take care and have a nice day! Haha!

Oh who got job lobang tell me yea? Hehe!

No comments: