Sunday, March 15, 2009

Black Belt Grading

14th March was the day of my grading, woke up to body aches then related it to symptoms of fever, but measured body temperature was only 36.9... quite normal. So I went to Tampines Interchange's small mac to wait for Nafees who is as usual late, bought a medium iced milo to drink. However after drinking, a sense of illness just set in. Went to lend money from Zi Zhao to buy panadol, seems like I keep lending money from people ZZzzz.

Grading was not too bad, long and tiring but it made me feel good despite being sick. Did a stupid mistake while doing the 4 direction bokken kata.

Went home to eat more panadol and rest. Woke up to find body temperature increase to 39.2 but luckily I did not have headaches which is good. So basically I can do whatever I want while just enduring the body aches etc. Wahahaha!

Next day, realised that I passed my illness to Nafees and later in the evening my bro came back home to complain I passed to him as well....LOLZ!

Anyway I want to thank Chia Min for chatting with me using SMSes yesterday, make me feel better haha!

Edit: Oh if anyone else got sick because of me....Sorry! I did not meant it =/

No comments: