Monday, February 23, 2009

Exams

Last Friday was NetFund and I can say that it was pretty easy, only the MCQs might have a few stupid mistakes. Today had Circuits and Control Systems (CKTCS) and I must say that it is much harder than previous years' paper. A few questions ask us to prove something and the worst is the Section C questions. Only 1 out of 3 was easy. And I am glad I chose that to do with another one....LOL! Left one more paper on Wednesday, hopefully it won't be as tricky as CKTCS.

On the bus home today, I was thinking about a brush with someone and I realised that I kept on wasting chances to become better friends. Time is running out and it would be even harder to see her next term with SIP. And I don't think her course have in-house projects like MTN....Damn! But it will be good for her to get the exposure and experience though...

My greatest enemy will be time itself after i conquer myself...

No comments: